1. WHO ARE WE? We are AERE ESCULTURAS (Holder: FERNANDO VALLES NUEVO) and we process your personal data as joint data controller. This means that we are jointly responsible for how we use and protect your data.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, deal with your queries, as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalised communications.
3. WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main reason is that we need to process them in order to execute the contract you accept with us when you register and make a purchase or enjoy one of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimise us to do so, such as the interest in attending to your queries or the consent you give us to send you our newsletters, among others.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers who help or support us, or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, located inside or outside the European Union.
5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to our use or transfer of your data, as explained in more detail below.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights you have in relation to your data. We do this by:
– You will also find information about each processing of your personal data as you interact with us.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and all the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that we are responsible for the processing of your data:
Owner: FERNANDO VALLES NUEVO (hereinafter AERE or AERE ESCULTURAS)
Address: Avda. Barcelona, 21 – 19005 Guadalajara – Spain
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you wish to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process certain data, which will generally be, depending on the case, the following:
– your identification data (for example, your name, surname, first name, contact details, etc.);
– financial and transactional information (e.g. your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
– connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
– commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter), data about your tastes and preferences.
Please note that when we ask you to fill in your personal data in order to give you access to a feature or service on the website, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as these are data that we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the feature in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a user of the website.
– For the development, fulfilment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us on the website.
– To improve the services we offer and security: Other uses for which we use the information is to achieve the maintenance, improvement and effectiveness of our services and digital media that allow us to develop new features, protect the security of your data and our digital media, detect and prevent fraud in transactions.
If you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of our website and give you access to its various features, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us via the contact form, telephone number or email.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
1. Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
2. Manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used. For example:
– If when purchasing any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card details for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your payment details to appear autocompleted in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be understood to be valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You will be able to modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information.
– Activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent potential fraud against you and AERE during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the transaction being blocked.
– To manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and to manage requests for information on availability and product reservations through the WEBSITE, depending on the options available at any given time.
– For billing purposes and to provide you with tickets and invoices for purchases you have made on the Website.
– To guarantee the use of other available functionalities or services, such as the purchase, management and use of the Gift Card or Gift Ticket.
– To deal with the requests or requests you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your application or request.
– For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data mainly for:
– To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending you personalised information about our products or services by various means (such as email or SMS). We may also send you this information via push notifications if you have activated them on your mobile device.
– Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge by contacting us, as well as by following the instructions provided in each communication. If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option on your mobile device.
– To carry out promotional actions (for example, to carry out competitions or to send your list of saved items to the email address you provide). By participating in any promotional action, you authorise us to process the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various media such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
– Usability and quality analysis to improve our services.
If you access our website, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
Likewise, we occasionally carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve
¿WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it. And the purpose is:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Website.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Website, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration.
2. Development, fulfilment and execution of the purchase or service contract.
The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you. It is possible that some processing of data associated with the purchase process may be activated only because you request or authorise us to do so, such as the storage of payment (card) data for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is in the interests of all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular you, as it enables us to put in place measures to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
3. Customer Service
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in dealing with the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to be able to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Web, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our products or services, what legitimises us to process your data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive personalised information by various means or when you accept the legal basis for participating in a promotional action.
5. Usability and quality analysis
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the usability of the Website and the degree of user satisfaction as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Website.
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (i.e. until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, fulfilment and execution of the sales or service contract.
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until such time as you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
3. Customer service
We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to deal with your request.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
5. Usability and quality analysis
We will process your data from time to time for as long as we carry out a specific action or quality survey or until we anonymise your browsing data.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We protect the information we collect by establishing the technical and administrative security measures indicated in the legal regulations after having carried out the corresponding risk analysis, so that the information is protected against access, unavailability, disclosure or unauthorised use.
Your personal information may only be accessed by our employees, who are aware of the uses for which they may use it and their limitations, by the competent public and judicial authorities when required to do so by the applicable regulations, and by other suppliers in order to provide you with the services you have requested from us.
Each of these companies undertakes to use your data solely and exclusively for these purposes and not to use them for any other purpose, so that once the service is terminated, they are obliged to delete the information they have obtained or keep it duly blocked and protected without being able to use it, while it may be necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for the exercise or defence of contractual claims that must be met.
Where these companies are located in a country that does not offer a similar level of data protection to ours, we ensure that they comply with the necessary security measures equivalent to those we have in place, as set out in the applicable legal standards. This is the case for companies in the USA, which will be governed by the Privacy Shield (agreement between Europe and the USA).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee that you can exercise your rights. At AERE we have agreed that you may exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis on which we process your data, you have the right to:
– Ask us for access to the data we hold about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Website you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
– Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have informed you above, or to the extent that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
– Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 where we explain the purposes for which we process your data. Where we are entitled to process your data on the basis of your consent or for the performance of the contract, as explained in section 3, you also have the right to request portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically possible.
Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular: the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you warrant that you have informed them about the purposes for which and the manner in which we need to process their personal data.